“Remember that you are not alone”
“Each day is the first day of the rest of your life”
Danuta Markowicz-Deja MD Psychiatrist
Psychiatrist Specialist – Mental Health Specialist
- Graduated from the Medical University of Silesia in Katowice.
- She received the second-degree specialization in Psychiatry at the prestigious Collegium Medicum of the Jagiellonian University in Kraków.
- She has been working for the City Council Committee Preventing Alcohol-Related Problems.
- For 25 years she has also been working for the General-psychiatric Clinical Ward.
- She is constantly improving her professional knowledge and skills by being a notable participant of domestic and international psychiatric conferences, courses and workshops.
M.S. in Clinical Psychology Ewa Jurewicz
- Graduated from University of Wrocław. She studied there Psychology at the Department of Philosophy and History.
- The first-degree specialization she received at Cracow University Hospital (Collegium Medicum of the Jagiellonian University).
- Then she continued her studies at the School of Psychological Help of the Polish Psychological Association.
- She is an experienced expert working with alcohol addicted patients (working at the Toxicology Clinic).
- For many years she has also been working at the Depression Treatment Centre.
M.S. Wiesław Sapalski
M.S. Ewa Balon
Phone: (12) 429 64 14
Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 8:00PM
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
9:00AM – 9:00PM
When should you make an appointment?
The answer is quite simple. When you or someone close to you have observed, experienced or faced some problems with: mental health, chronic sorrow, wrong perception of reality, unfounded or exaggerated fear, social contacts, social interaction, emotions, alcohol abuse, drug abuse, eating disorders, sleep disorders, memory and attention disorders. These serious symptoms should never be disregarded. We invite you to contact us! We are able to help you!